Sweet Potato Banana Pancakes
The Healthy Hulk
Ingredients33 m servings 240 cals
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in sweet potato and return to a boil. Cook until sweet potato is tender, 7 to 10 minutes; drain.
- Mash sweet potato in a small bowl with a fork.
- Mix 1 cup mashed sweet potato, eggs, milk, oat flour, protein powder, flax seeds, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder together in a bowl. Stir in banana, almonds, pecans, and walnuts until batter is combined.
- Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Pour enough batter into the skillet to create a 4- to 6-inch pancake. Cook, flipping once, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may opt to use some vanilla extract to taste if you decide not to use vanilla protein powder.
- If you prefer, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg can be substituted for the pumpkin pie spice.
- Almond milk can be substituted for the milk if desired.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 12.4 g fat; 19 g carbohydrates; 15.5 g protein; 74 mg cholesterol; 138 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
My huband loves these!!! He told me this is a keeper recipe!! These sweet potato pancakes will be made again!! tyvm for the recipe!!
These were really good! I omitted the vanilla protein powder because I didn't have any. I've made them twice so far and will be making again. Just the right amount of sweetness!