Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 288
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine almond milk and vinegar together in a measuring cup; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine water and flaxseed meal together in a bowl; allow to rest until gelatinous, about 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add almond milk mixture, flaxseed meal mixture, pumpkin puree, and coconut oil to the bowl with the flour mixture. Mix until well blended. Fold in pecans.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
Per Serving: 288 calories; 10.2 44.8 6 0 1206 Full nutrition