- Mix together the sugars, oil, butter and egg.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt, cream of tartar and vanilla. Stir into butter mixture. Stir in vanilla
- Stir in cereal, coconut, oatmeal, and chocolate chips.
- Chill for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Make into balls the size of walnuts. Mix and flatten with a glass dipped in sugar and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Per Serving: 351 calories; 20.4 40.7 3.1 28 228 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This is a great cookie. Keeps well if stored in a container or plastice ziplock bags. Try rolling the walnut-sized balls in sugar and than flattening with the bottom of a glass. These also do...
Even though I omitted the coconut, these are absolutely great! When removing the cookies from the cookie sheet be extremely gentle--or the cookie will crumble into a heap of little bits (which ...
These were wonderful. They gone by the family even before they had cooled completely!
These cookies were amazing! I made these with my mom and we made a few variations. We didn't have vegetable oil, so we used 1/2 the amount of olive oil as we didn't want them to taste like olive...