Waffle Iron Chocolate Cookies
Ingredientsservings 231 cals
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Cream together sugar and butter or margarine. Add chocolate and mix well.
- Add eggs and dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Heat waffle iorn. Non stick spray can be used to prepare iron.
- Drop about 1 Tablespoon of dough in each section of preheated iron.
- Bake until cookies start to turn brown. Be careful because they can burn easily.
- Cool and frost with a white powdered sugar frosting. (See recipe for Vanilla Glaze.)
Per Serving: 231 calories; 11.1 g fat; 31.5 g carbohydrates; 3.4 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 210 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The batter is really delicous, but they burn so easy it's not even funny, does anyone have any suggestion for controling this?
We loved these cookie/waffles! It's a cookie, it's a waffle, it's super waffles!! They didn't stick to my waffle iron, either. I made them just for kicks and giggles, to try something new. I w...
Good batter to eat. Not to easy to get into waffel iron, the batter was too thick, try piping it.
This was a great recipe. I added mini semi-sweet chocolate chips and cinnimon to the batter. My kids loved it and so did I. I love the idea of baking without the oven and having to clean a to...