- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Combine flour and sugar. Cut butter into flour as for pie crust.
- Press mixture into an 8 x 8 inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While warm, cut into 36 squares. Place squares in pan lined with wax paper. Let cool.
- Place a cherry half on center of each, cut side down. Melt chocolate over low heat. Cover cherry with a spoonful of melted chocolate. Chill for a few minutes in refrigerator until chocolate is firm.
Per Serving: 69 calories; 4 8.6 0.6 7 19 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Wow! These are great! I made them for an annual cookie exchange, but my family ate them all before I got them wrapped up. Luckily this is a quick recipe and didn't take much time to make anot...
The "cookie" part of this dessert was not very tasty. There are so many yummy chocolate desserts out thers, I won't waste my time on this one.