- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix dry ingredients except confectioner's sugar. Add nuts and dates.
- Then add eggs which have been lightly beaten. Mix well.
- Press mixture into ungreased cookie sheet as thin as possible. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into 1 -2 inch squares while hot. Roll into balls as soon as the squares are cool enough to handle then roll in confectioner's sugar. Allow to cool completely before eating.
Per Serving: 403 calories; 11.9 72.9 5.4 62 202 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Really chewy! My family doesn't like things too sweet, so I cut down the sugar to 1 1/3 cup, used chopped dates instead of pureed dates and 1 cup chopped pecans. I used a 9X13 pan for 25-30min...
This recipe is the same as my grandmothers, except I don't puree the dates, I use chopped. I also use regular sugar to very lightly coat (I just cut them, I didn't roll into a ball) some of the ...
No need to roll these treats...I cut these into mini-squares and that's it! Maybe they were too difficult to roll because I used 1 cup of sugar, and 1 cup of chopped pecans. The end result has a...
Nice! Didn't have enough sugar, so added some honey, turned out great, maybe next time will only use honey, instead of sugar.