- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds onto a large baking sheet and bake about 20 minutes or until light gold, stirring occasionally. Let cool.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- With an electric mixer, beat almond paste and sugar until only very small pieces of the paste remain. Separate the eggs and add the egg whites and mix on high speed until mixture is smooth. Mix in sesame seeds.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake about 14 minutes or until cookies are puffed, pale golden and the edges begin to brown.
- Transfer cookies on the parchment paper to a rack and cool completely. Carefully peel cookies from parchment paper.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 106 calories; 5.8 11.9 2.5 21 9 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe is pretty quick and easy, and adds some much-needed additional taste to the traditional almond macaroons. I think I'm going to try adding toasted sesame seeds to a coconut macaroon ...
This recipe was alright. There were a little too much sesame seeds for my taste, and I didn't even use the full amount the recipe called for.