Orange-Walnut Butter Cookies
"Elegant orange flavored cookies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease cookie sheet.
- Beat butter until smooth. Add sugar and mix until fluffy. Mix in orange concentrate, orange peel and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix until dough comes together.
- Form 1 rounded tablespoon of dough into a ball. Place on prepared cookie sheet and flatten to a 2-inch round. Repeat with the remaining dough. Press 1 walnut half firmly onto each round.
- Bake about 12 minutes or until cookies just begin to brown. Remove to a rack and cool.
You might also like
Per Serving: 201 calories; 10.4 25.3 2.3 20 253 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Not bad, but I was not impressed. I probably will not make these again.