- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Combine flour, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa and salt. Cut in butter until mixture is crumbly.
- Sprinkle with cold water, 1 Tbsp at a time, mixing gently until all the mixture is moistened.
- Form this mixture into a ball. Shape dough into twenty-four 1-inch balls and press onto the bottom and up the sides of ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin cups.
- In a small bowl beat cream cheese and 3 tablespoons sugar until fluffy. Separate the egg and beat in the egg yolk, sour cream and vanilla.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Top each with about 1/2 tsp of the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
- With a knife or chopstick, slightly swirl chocolate into mixture just to marble. Return to the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes more.
- Cool slightly in pan. Remove and cool on a rack.
Per Serving: 180 calories; 11.4 18.5 2.7 41 93 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I'd really give these 3 1/2 stars if I could. They taste wonderful. I had some problems with this recipe, however. I followed the recipe exactly, and I'm an accomplished baker. The first proble...
These were pretty tasty. I used regular-sized muffin tins, since I don't have the mini ones, and I got 11 out of the recipe. I liked their flavor, and even my husband (who doesn't like cheesecak...