Macadamia Nut Lemon Drops
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spread macadamia nuts on cookie sheet and bake until lightly browned. Set aside and let cool.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy (this should take at least 5 minutes). Gradually add sugar and beat well. Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder and blend into egg mixture. Beat until smooth.
- Mix in the lemon zest, lemon juice and nuts. Mix until well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 3 inches apart on parchment paper lined cookie sheets. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes until cookies are golden with dark edges. Let cool on wire rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 122 calories; 6.8 15.3 1.5 16 15 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I think the measurements must be wrong on this recipe. The dough came out very runny. When I tried to bake it, the cookies ran together on the parchment paper. They turned out to be very stic...
Someone made Lemon Macadamia Nut Cookies for me once a long time ago, which is why I tried this recipe. I didn't read the reviews first, and just made it as written. First batch became one hug...