Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 102 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Remove outer leaves from Tanimura & Antle Sweet Gem(tm) lettuce, and set aside. Chop Tanimura & Antle Sweet Gem(tm) lettuce hearts.
- Mix shrimp together with imitation crabmeat, cocktail sauce, lemon juice, celery seed, red onion and chopped Tanimura & Antle Sweet Gem(tm) lettuce hearts. Season with pepper to taste and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve the seafood cocktail in Tanimura & Antle Sweet Gem(tm) lettuce leaves as an appetizer or luncheon salad.
- Look for Tanimura & Antle Sweet Gem™ gourmet lettuce in the produce department at these retail locations: Safeway, Acme, Walmart and Schnucks
- Recipe was developed by Gwen Kvavli Gullicksen, for Tanimura and Antle.
Per Serving: 102 calories; 1.2 g fat; 12.7 g carbohydrates; 12.1 g protein; 81 mg cholesterol; 570 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious. I didn't think I could make soemething like this at home. It was very easy.