- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Stirring constantly, melt 1 cup chocolate pieces, unsweetened chocolate, and butter in a saucepan. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool slightly.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and a dash of salt.
- Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla to chocolate mixture and beat well. Add flour mixture and beat until well mixed. Stir in remaining chocolate pieces and nuts.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges are firm and the surface is dull and cracked. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute. Remove and cool completely on rack.
Per Serving: 202 calories; 13.3 22.4 3.1 24 35 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Excellent recipe! Simple to make, delicious, chocolately cookies. A definite keeper. I followed the instructions exactly as listed and these came out wonderful.
I followed the recipe to a T. They were simple, quick, and very chocolatey! I think the next time I make them though, I will try baking them in a lightly filled cupcake pan and make mini cupcak...
This is for the serious chocoholic. It's easily made with items readily available in your pantry. I screwed up (what a surprise) and melted all the chocolate bits but I can't say I'm sorry. I...
This was an easy recipe. I checked the reviews first and made some in a muffin tin and some as directed. Both versions came out but I did have to vary the cooking time and I found that filling t...