"Thin and crispy cookies folded into a triangle shape or a hollow roll. Use brandy in place of the hazelnut liqueur if you like!"
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with greased foil, shiny side up.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, and syrup. Cook and stir over medium heat until well blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the nuts, flour, and liqueur. Mix until well blended.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a greased, foil-lined cookie sheet about 5 inches apart (bake only 4-5 at a time; cookies spread when baked). Bake for 9-11 minutes; let stand 1 minute.
- Remove from cookie sheet. Pull up three sides to center to form a triangle, or roll around the greased handle of a wooden spoon. If cookies are difficult to remove from sheet, reheat them in oven about 30 seconds. Cool on rack.
You might also like
Per Serving: 102 calories; 5.8 12.1 0.9 10 32 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
These cookies turned out great!!!! I used parchment paper w/no extra greasing and were very easily removed. I decided to wrap them around a dowel and dipped one end in semi-sweet chocolate. T...