Ingredients2 h 45 m servings 394
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine the flour and pecans in a mixing bowl. Mix in the softened butter until the mixture is evenly moistened and no clumps of butter remain. Press the crust evenly over the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in a bowl until light and fluffy. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the whipped topping, then spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Stir the sugar, cornstarch, and salt together in a saucepan along with enough water to make a paste. Stir in the eggs until smooth, then add the remaining water, vinegar, and lemon juice. Cook and stir over medium-low heat until thick and smooth, about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 tablespoon of butter and the lemon extract. Chill the mixture until cold.
- Spread the cold lemon mixture evenly over the cream cheese layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping.
Per Serving: 394 calories; 19.6 52.7 3.9 72 150 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I found this by accident. I was intrigued by the ingredients, it sounded like a pie that I get from a bake and broil place here in town. I didn't have any lemons and have a lime tree in my backy...
This is wonderful!! It is pretty, tastes decadent, yet simple it is simple to make. Thanks Mandy!
I made this for our Employee Christmas potluck and it was a HUGE HIT! I used Tapioca Flour in place of the corn starch. The Tapioca flour gave the lemony part a much lighter, not starchy texture...