Candied Cherry Macaroons
"A delicious variation on traditional macaroons."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen)
- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil, shiny side up.
- In large mixing bowl, mix almond paste and white sugar until well blended. Mix in egg whites one at a time. Combine the flour, confectioners' sugar and salt; blend into the almond paste mixture. Stir in cherries.
- Force dough through a cookie press or drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove parchment or foil from cookie sheets and let cool. Peel off macaroons.
You might also like
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 89 calories; 2.6 15.6 1.4 0 20 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1