- Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In large mixing bowl, soften almond paste with your hands or food processor. Mix in white sugar and egg whites until well blended. Mix in the confectioners' sugar, flour, and salt until smooth and well blended.
- Force dough through a cookie press or drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets. Cover and let stand for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove foil or parchment from sheets and let cool. Peel off macaroons.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 87 calories; 2.6 15.1 1.4 0 20 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe leaves out many important pieces of information. For example, you will need to pulse the almond paste with the sugar in your food processor until it is almost granular, or your cook...
this was an excellent cookie, the dough stayed relativley firm through out the whole time i was pressing them. most people really liked them