Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (8 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, and sugar. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and add to the butter mixture. Stir in the caraway seeds and flour. Mix well.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface to 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into 1 inch squares (or other shapes) and place at least 1 inch apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes...watch closely...until lightly colored. Cool on wire racks.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 8.5 23.3 3 44 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
It was too soft for what the amount of ingredients called for and even though I left it in the fridge overnight, it was almost just right but when using cookie cutters, the dough stuck to everyt...