Ingredientsservings 199 cals
- Melt chocolate over low heat. Remove from heat and add cooking oil and granulated sugar.
- Add one egg at a time, mixing well.
- Add vanilla, flour, baking powder and salt; mixing well after each additional ingredient.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Roll dough into balls about 1/2 inch in diameter. Roll balls in powdered sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 199 calories; 8 g fat; 31.2 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 102 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I this was a very good cookie recipe. I added one less egg and 1/2 cup less sugar and added 1 cup of chocolate chips. Everyone loved them.
Flavour was great, really easy, but they spread too much to be crinkles. They looked more like chocolate cookies with blobs of icing suger on them. They won't go in my christmas cookie boxes, bu...
I like these cookies around Christmas time and make them, plus other cookies. I use Hershey's cocoa (or any other type is fine as well) instead of the squares. That way you don't need to worry a...
This is a great recipe! I'm not a very experienced baker. This was my first time using baking (unsweetened) chocolate, I think. I thought it's supposed to be problematic sometimes, but melting i...
This is a great recepie! It looks like chocolate pudding when its not refrigerated, only more solid, at first, then when refridgerated it bakes great!