- Melt chocolate squares and cooking oil in a saucepan.
- Let cool and pour into mixing bowl. Add sugar, eggs and vanilla, mixing until well blended.
- Sift dry ingredients together and gradually add to chocolate/egg mixture, stirring well.
- Stir in nuts, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease cookie sheets.
- Shape dough into small balls, about an inch in diameter. Roll in powdered sugar and place about 2 inches apart on cookie sheet .
- Bake for 8 minutes.
Per Serving: 174 calories; 9 22.8 2.5 25 82 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Good cookies. Easy to make. I'm not quite sure what the reviewer who said they wound up with a crumbly mess did. My cookies turned out just fine, not dry at all. The only thing I would sugge...
These are very easy to make. They melt in your. I make every year at Christmas. Yummy
Something just isn't right about these. I followed the recipe exactly (except did 1 1/2 times recipe b/c my chocolate was 6oz) and these just came out so dry that they wouldn't stick together. ...