Lots o' Cookies
Ingredientsservings 281 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream sugars, butter and shortening. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Mix in sifted flours, salt and baking soda and stir well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop in teaspoon size balls on greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are brown.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 14.7 g fat; 36.5 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 26 mg cholesterol; 215 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I'm very surprised more people haven't tried this recipe. It makes GREAT cookies!!! They remind me of favorite choc. chip cookies I get from a local restaurant. I was searching around to find a ...
This is a great recipe. I made it as written but made big balls which took about 14 minutes (in my oven) to cook. By making them big they stayed very moist inside and crispy outside and didn't ...
Great cookie!! I had to bake mine for 15 minutes but I rolled balls the size of walnuts, so that may be the reason. This is definitely a keeper!
Delicious, nice and slightly crisp edges with soft centers. I didn't have any coconut, but the cookies didn't need it. Plus I didn't tell my "hates whole wheat" kids that there was whole wheat...