Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 18 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the chocolate squares and butter or margarine in a double boiler. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Cream sugar and eggs in medium sized bowl until thick and creamy. Mix in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until tops crackle and look shiny. Cool 3 to 5 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 230 calories; 13.1 28.5 3.7 36 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I couldn't get this recipe to come out well--it seemed to need more flour (as much as a cup more). Without the flour, the dough puddled into a gooey mess and spread out to the side of the bakin...