- Sift flour with soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream margarine, peanut butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Fold in flour mixture until just blended. Shape into rolls about 3 inches in diameter. Wrap in wax paper and chill in refrigerator overnight or until firm.
- Slice rolls 1/8" thick. Make Halloween faces using peanuts, raisins, chocolate or butterscotch chips, or red candies for eyes, nose and mouth. Use colored coconut or chocolate sprinkles for hair.
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for about 12 minutes.
Per Serving: 132 calories; 6.8 16 2.5 18 132 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I'm sorry to say, but this was horrible. I had a very hard time shaping these cookies, and the taste was very bland. Wouldn't try again.
Will definately not make again, a waste of ingredients. Didn't taste very good and refridgerator then cut idea didnt work at all, ended up having to shape myself.
I wanted to try this one because making the little faces sounded so fun. I used half white sugar and half brown sugar to make the cookies slightly less sweet, added a half tsp of baking powder a...