Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 84 cals
Original recipe yields 54 servings (9 dozen)
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients at medium speed until well mixed. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Use part of dough at a time, keeping the rest refrigerated.
- Using a cookie press fitted with a bar-plate tip, press dough in long strips, about one inch apart down the length of the cookie sheets.
- With a sharp knife, cut each strip into 2 1/2 inch pieces. Leave pieces in place. Bake 8 minutes or until light golden. Do not to overbake.
- Remove from oven and immediately cut again between cookies to separate any cookies which are still joined together.
- Move cookies to wire rack, and allow cookies to cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Per Serving: 84 calories; 4.7 g fat; 9.5 g carbohydrates; 1 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 33 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
great tasting. good for cookie press. I added food coloring to make Christmas trees!