Ingredientsservings 120 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour cookie sheet. In 10-inch skillet over low heat, cook all ingredients. Stir until mixture is blended.
- Keep mixture warm over very low heat. Drop 4 heaping teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, on sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- When cookies are golden, remove cookie sheet from oven. Loosen cookies from sheet with spatula.
- Roll each cookie around handle of wooden spoon and cool. If cookies get too hard, reheat in oven.
- Finish cooling on rack. Repeat steps 2-5, greasing and flouring cookie sheet each time.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 9.4 g fat; 8.4 g carbohydrates; 1.6 g protein; 16 mg cholesterol; 46 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Although the flavor was great, the consistency is not right. I ended up with a buttery mess that ran all together when baked even though I only made 4 per cookie sheet. I ended up breaking it ap...
Amazing flavor!! Just like the ones from the expensive bakery. I would watch the cooking time - depending on your oven 5 minutes will be to long.