- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7x11 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine raisins, carrots, and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, sugar substitute, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the margarine, egg substitute, and vanilla. Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the raisin mixture and nuts, mix well and pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Per Serving: 157 calories; 8.3 18.5 3.2 < 1 242 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Very good! The only thing I would suggest is if there's a version that uses real eggs and real sugar - I tried to sweeten to taste using brown sugar instead of artificial sweetener (blech!) and ...
It wasn't clear in the directions if the water that the raisins and pumpkin was boiled in was poured off or added to the mix. I thought all that water would be too much liquid to add to the cak...