Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 15 servings (1 - 7x11 inch pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 7x11 inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Combine raisins, carrots, and water in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, sugar substitute, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the margarine, egg substitute, and vanilla. Add to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Add the raisin mixture and nuts, mix well and pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
You might also like
Per Serving: 157 calories; 8.3 18.5 3.2 < 1 242 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Very good! The only thing I would suggest is if there's a version that uses real eggs and real sugar - I tried to sweeten to taste using brown sugar instead of artificial sweetener (blech!) and ...