Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 310 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Adjust oven rack to position closest to broiler element, and turn on high. Mix coriander, a generous sprinkling of salt and the chutney in a medium bowl, then add chicken breasts (and tenderloins), and toss to coat with sauce. Place chicken, skinned side up, on a wire rack set over a foiled-lined pan; broil without turning until chicken is cooked through and spotty brown, about 8 minutes.
- While chicken breasts cook, whisk limeade concentrate (no need to thaw) with pepper flakes and ginger, and then whisk in oil. Place broccoli slaw, green onions, carrot and cilantro in a clean medium-sized bowl and add dressing; toss to coat.
- Remove chicken and transfer to serving platter. Squeeze lime juice over chicken to taste, and serve with slaw.
- For lunch, pack chicken and slaw in separate leakproof containers. Warm chicken in microwave, or serve the chicken and slaw at room temperature.
- Copyright 2005 USA WEEKEND and columnist Pam Anderson. All rights reserved.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 7.8 g fat; 26.5 g carbohydrates; 32.7 g protein; 86 mg cholesterol; 129 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
We enjoyed this! I used homemade mango chutney and elected to cook the broccoli with carrots and add the dressing to them. There are a lot of flavors here, but somehow, they all work together....