Christmas Cookies II
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Cream together butter, sugar, and eggs. Beat in flour, cocoa, and cinnamon, mace, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and soda.
- Meanwhile soak candied pineapple, orange peel, and lemon peel in bourbon.
- Add apples, raisins, dates, pecans, and soaked fruits, and mix well.
- On a greased cookie sheet spoon out half-dollar size cookies, spaced 1/2 inch apart.
- In a preheated 350 degree (175 degrees C) oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.1 27 2.4 22 57 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2