Christmas Cookies II
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 208 cals
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 cookies)
- Cream together butter, sugar, and eggs. Beat in flour, cocoa, and cinnamon, mace, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and soda.
- Meanwhile soak candied pineapple, orange peel, and lemon peel in bourbon.
- Add apples, raisins, dates, pecans, and soaked fruits, and mix well.
- On a greased cookie sheet spoon out half-dollar size cookies, spaced 1/2 inch apart.
- In a preheated 350 degree (175 degrees C) oven, bake 12-15 minutes.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.1 g fat; 27 g carbohydrates; 2.4 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 57 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2