- Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- Unwrap piecrusts and roll each out to slightly thinner than original thickness. Use a 4-inch cookie cutter to cut circles out of crust; gently press each circle into bottom and up the sides of ungreased muffin cup baking pans (crust will not reach top of tin). If necessary, re-roll dough scraps to make additional dough circles.
- Combine cooked sausage with remaining ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into each crust, filling about 3/4 full.
- Bake 40 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Time Saving Tip: One package of 9.6 oz fully cooked Jimmy Dean® Hearty Sausage Crumbles may be substituted for one 16 oz. roll of fresh breakfast sausage in most dishes.
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I've made this twice in the last two days for work events and these are TERRIFIC! Perfect for breakfast! SO TASTY! Depending on the type of salsa and sausage you use, these can potentially be...
I made these the night before as another reader suggested and cooked them the next morning to bring to the office. They were gone in minutes and everyone raved about them. However, I made 22 w...
This was a very tasty snack. I served these along side tomato soup. I will probably make these again!
Followed the recipe exactly and these turned out great. I used mild salsa and it gave these enough flavor, medium or hot salsa would have been overpowering. One note - when the salsa & egg cook ...
WOW! If you're not ready to eat 6 of these, don't try ONE BITE! VERY tasty! All my guests loved these. I highly recommend!
My family loved these. We had a family get to gether and they thought they were great. I found them a little heavy but I am still getting use to American food. Thank you for a good recipe.
Delicious! I only had shredded mozzarella so I used that instead of cheddar, but it was still delicious. Next time I think I will add some jalapeños to spice it up a little and maybe use Pepper ...
Instead of pie crust I use the flakey biscuits and pull the layers apart to make my crust. The cooking time is shorter with the biscuits.