Butterscotch Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats®
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® treats are made with butterscotch chips and marshmallows for a rich flavor nobody can resist."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 squares)
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in butterscotch pudding mix, mixing until smooth.
- Add KELLOGG'S(R) RICE KRISPIES(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Add pudding mix, mixing until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container.
- Click here to view nutritional analysis for this recipe.
ReviewsRead all reviews 2