Kellogg's® Rice Krispies Treats® Candy Canes
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
"Make this fun dessert a holiday centerpiece for your table, then dig in! These giant candy canes are sure to inspire a festive mood."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat
- Add Kellogg's(R) Rice Krispies(R) cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Divide warm mixture in half and shape each portion into 12-inch candy cane. Wrap red licorice around canes for stripes and secure with frosting. Cut each candy cane into 6 slices. Best if served the same day.
- MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.
- Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for regular marshmallows.
- Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- Store no more than two days in airtight container.
- For nutrition information and more great recipes, visit www.Kelloggs.com
- ®, TM, © 2007 Kellogg NA Co.