Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 15 m servings 467 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, mix filling ingredients until well blended. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix streusel ingredients.
- Sprinkle streusel over pumpkin filling. Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Gently fold orange peel into whipped topping. Serve pie with topping. Store in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 467 calories; 27.3 g fat; 50.5 g carbohydrates; 7.7 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 406 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
This review is for the streusel topping ONLY. I made the usual Libby's recipe and added the streusel. I'm not a big fan of pumpkin pie, but this topping changed all that. DH, who is a pumpkin...