Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 519 cals
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Make pie crust as directed on box for One-Crust Baked Shell using 9-inch glass pie pan; do not prick crust. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until light golden brown. Reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix pie filling, cranberries and cinnamon.
- In small bowl, mix flour and brown sugar. With pastry blender or fork, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon pie filling mixture into warm baked shell. Sprinkle crumb mixture evenly over filling.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until topping is golden brown and filling bubbles. After 5 to 10 minutes of baking, cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Cool at least 30 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 519 calories; 18.3 g fat; 87.9 g carbohydrates; 2.7 g protein; 21 mg cholesterol; 315 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Made this for the Harvest Festival at my church and it was a huge hit. The cranberries really "make" this pie by adding enough tart to cut the sweetness.
This was a little too sweet and also quite bland. It needed a dash of salt or maybe more cinnamon or streusel topping. It sounded quite nice but both my husband and I were disappointed.