Easy Fruitcake Without Citron
- Grease a 10 x 14 inch tube pan; line with waxed paper.
- Mix fruits and nuts in a large bowl.
- Sift dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Mix eggs, corn syrup, sugar and oil in a medium size bowl. Gradually beat in dry ingredients. Pour over fruit mixture and mix. Firmly pack into pan.
- Bake at 275 degrees F (135 degree C) about 2 hours and 15 minutes, or until top appears dry. Cool in pan.
Per Serving: 689 calories; 37.5 85.9 11.5 46 204 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this for a gathering of friends who detest fruitcake. Well low and behold, I had to give this recipe to everyone. thanks so much for this perfect recipe. I will use it from now on wheneve...
WOW! Made this yesterday and it is great!!! Everyone I shared it with wanted the recipe. It will convert fruitcake haters everywhere! Will make every Christmas from now on... Thanks for sharing!...
I used to love fruitcake until I lost all my teeth to nerve damage in my mouth (never had a cavity in my life either). Every recipe for fruitcake has walnuts or pecans or hard citron. This reci...