- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, egg, cornstarch, ground almonds and almond extract until soft dough forms.
- For each cookie; shape rounded teaspoon dough into 2 1/2-inch strip. Taper ends and form crescent shape on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie to wire rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Roll in powdered sugar. Sprinkle with edible glitter.
- TIPS from the kitchens
- Substitution: Use ground pecans or walnuts for the almonds.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Per Serving: 70 calories; 3.1 9.9 0.7 7 32 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was nothing like the melt-in-your-mouth cookie that I thought it would be. It was basically still the same sugar cookie you always get from the mix with almond and they puffed up to look m...
These cookies make a really nice dough to work with!!! My husband, who is not a sweet-eater, ate about a dozen of these after they came out of the oven! Definitely adding these to my Christmas...