Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (3 to 4 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- Cream the butter and the sugar together. Beat in the eggs.
- Combine the cherries, pecans, brazil nuts, almonds, dates, pineapple and walnuts. Toss to coat with 1/2 cup of the flour.
- Sift the remaining flour with cinnamon, salt and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and mix well. Stir in the fruit and nut mixture. Drop by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 337 calories; 19.8 39.1 4.9 22 120 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I LOVED the recipe. However, the liquid to flour/nut ratio is off. I halved the flour/nut and the recipe's liquids were just enough to cover the 1/2 flour/nuts. They turned out great!