Spicy Tomato Chicken
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add chicken breasts and boil until cooked through and juices run clear. Remove chicken from pot, chop into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Strain remaining cooking broth, return to pot and bring to a boil. Break pasta in half (will make it easier to mix) and add to boiling broth. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain and return pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, saute onion and bell pepper in butter or margarine in a small saucepan. Add tomatoes with green chile peppers, sauteed onion/bell pepper mixture, peas and reserved chicken to pasta. Top with cheese and mix together well.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour chicken mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 318 calories; 8.9 28.2 31.1 74 653 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1