Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients3 h 10 m servings 416 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- To Make Marinade: Combine the orange juice, ginger, honey, mustard, salt and pepper to taste in a glass or stainless steel mixing bowl. Mix the marinade until well combined; add chicken pieces and turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate for at least 2 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- In a resealable plastic bag, mix together the crushed crackers, Grape-Nuts®, and flour. Rinse chicken and pat semi-dry. Dredge in cracker mixture to coat and place in baking dish. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Brush each chicken piece with a light coating of marmalade. Return the baking dish to the oven and place it under the broiler for 3 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 416 calories; 10.1 g fat; 50.8 g carbohydrates; 30.4 g protein; 68 mg cholesterol; 439 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I loved this dish! I added more crumbs on top of the chicken prior to broiling, because the original coating didn't stick very well. I would also recommend bringing the marmalade to room tempera...