Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 661
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook and stir butter, cashews, 3/4 cup sugar, dried mint, cayenne pepper, cumin, and coriander in a skillet over medium-low heat until sugar has dissolved and cashews are browned, 7 to 10 minutes.
- Spread cashews over the prepared baking sheet to cool.
- Place lemon juice and 1/2 cup sugar in a blender. Blend until sugar is dissolved. Add coconut milk and ginger; blend until smooth.
- Combine watermelon, cantaloupe, kiwi, apple, raisins, and shredded coconut in a large bowl
- Pour coconut mixture over fruit and gently toss to coat.
- Sprinkle cooled cashews over fruit salad.
- Cook's Note:
- If you are serving later, juice one more lemon and toss the chopped apples in the lemon juice so that they don't brown. Drain. Add the apples to the other fruit, and the lemon juice to the dressing.
Per Serving: 661 calories; 31.3 96.8 9.5 5 261 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1