Paul's Fettucini Chicken
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 533 cals
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in green onions, ginger, and garlic, and cook 5 minutes, until tender. Stir in sugar and soy sauce until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat, and mix in sesame oil.
- Place chicken pieces in a shallow bowl. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover bowl and marinate chicken 8 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Drain marinade into a pot and bring to a boil; set aside.
- Arrange chicken on a baking sheet and bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a knife.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the boiled marinade. Top with chicken pieces to serve.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 533 calories; 21.1 g fat; 51.2 g carbohydrates; 33.3 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 983 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1