Ingredients50 m servings 880
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray baking sheet with cooking spray or lightly grease with olive oil.
- Crumble crackers into a large bowl. Stir in onion powder, black pepper, garlic powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, stir together eggs and lime juice.
- Dip eggplant slices into egg mixture, then dredge in cracker mix, and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Turn eggplant pieces, top with grated cheese, and cook an additional 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 880 calories; 47.6 84.4 30.2 219 2838 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 10
The results were great...the best part being the tangy lime juice in contrast to the buttery cracker crumbs. I did need to double-dredge my eggplant to get the cracker crumbs to stick well. I di...
wonderful! i didnt have the lime juice, but dont know if that would make a difference anyway. loved it!
This was really good, be sure and not skimp on the breading, though!
I didn't have the buttery crackers so I substituted Ritz Crackers and is was also very good.
This was great! And the egg plant makes it pass as healthy too;). Thanks- I'll be making this one again!
Simple, delicious recipe. Did not have onion powder, so I diced up some red onion real fine; did not have garlic powder, so I minced a garlic clove. Used whole grain Ritz crackers. Kept the rest...
We loved these! Needed a little extra salt or seasoning but the sauce was a really nice compliment to the crackery coating. We will make these again soon! Might add some mushroom to top it off! ...
Less Pepper, more crackers (the egg mixture coagulates the egg crumbs). I think a greased shallow baking dish will be better than a cookie sheet which is what I will use next time. 'Twas OK.