Tahini Almond Cherry Cookies
Ingredients50 m servings 134
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets, or line with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, tahini, brown sugar, 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar, and almond paste until smooth. Mix in the egg, vanilla and orange juice. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, almond meal, and cinnamon; stir into the batter until well blended. Mix in the cereal and sour cherries.
- Drop dough by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets. Sprinkle the remaining 3 tablespoons of turbinado sugar over the tops.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden at the edges. Cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 134 calories; 5.8 19.2 2.5 12 104 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
These cookies are a good way to use up extra tahini. They are good but they didn't leave me dying for more. I increased the orange juice to 4 tbsp because the cookies were so crumbly these jus...
Hey, just a footnote: the ingredients should read "multigrain HOT cereal"; like oatmeal, only multigrain. Enjoy, I hope!
I was looking for a recipe using almond paste and meal in drop cookie form and made these with a few changes based on what I had and what my family likes BUT they came out really well. I gave fo...