Ingredients50 m servings 393
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C). Place a baking sheet in the oven until hot.
- Place broccoli florets in a large bowl. Stir in olive oil and salt. Using oven mitts, remove the hot baking sheet from the oven. Pour broccoli florets onto baking sheet and spread out.
- Bake in preheated oven about 5 minutes; turn and cook about 5 minutes more. (the florets should be somewhat browned and crunchy.) Remove from oven, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in onions, garlic, and red pepper flakes. Cook until onion is soft and translucent. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes.
- Turn heat up to medium high. Pour in white wine, and cook about 3 minutes. Stir in chopped tomatoes. Cook about 2 minutes, then stir in spinach, lemon juice, and feta. Turn the heat down to low, and cover until pasta is done.
- While the onions are cooking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boil. Add linguini, and cook until al dente, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain, and stir into broccoli mixture. Top with toasted pine nuts.
Per Serving: 393 calories; 15.7 49.7 12.6 13 417 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 25
The wine and feta gave this a "fine-dining" flavor. I used diced tomatoes instead of whole to save time, and used bow-tie pasta. The broccoli had a pleasant flavor and did not get "crunchy" as...
Usually I find that recipes provide more than the suggested number of servings, but I halved this recipe and it only made 3 servings. I will admit, though, that I served generous portions becau...
This was very good. Seemed like a lot of trouble to cook the broccoli this was but it really made a difference. I added one cut up chicken breast only because this was all I made and I wanted it...
We eat a lot of pasta, but this might be the best pasta dish I have ever made!! It was delicious as is. I wasn't sure about the lemon, but all the flavors combined to make a very tasty sauce. ...
This recipe sounds great, but I'm confused about whether to use frozen broccoli or fresh?
Excellent.... careful not to cook the sauce too long as it will dry out but some pasta water fixes that easily. I used gorgonzola instead as it was what I had on hand and loved it. Next time, ...
Tasted great by omitting the regular tomatoes. Agree with another reviewer who said this was a versatile dish.