made it | 0 reviews |
"Celebrate summer with friends and these stunning swirled strawberry and Pina Colada slushes. Two tones are swirled together with a swizzle stick and garnished with a fresh berry."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Blend together BACARDI(R) Mixers Pina Colada mix, 1/2 cup of BACARDI(R) Rum and five cups of ice for 45 to 60 seconds or until uniform. If you only have one blender, transfer into a pitcher.
- Blend together BACARDI(R) Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri mix, 1/2 cup of BACARDI(R) Rum and five cups of ice for 45 to 60 seconds or until uniform.
- Pour Pina Colada and Strawberry Daiquiri into glass simultaneously, so that Pina Colada fills either the left or right side of the glass and Strawberry Daiquiri fills the other.
- Swirl with swizzle stick and garnish with strawberry.
- Goes well with BACARDI® Mixers Margarita Chicken.