- In a small saucepan, cook BACARDI(R) Limon over medium-high heat until reduced by half.
- Place bananas, butter, jalapeno pepper and salt into a blender along with the reduced BACARDI(R) Limn and pure for 40 seconds until smooth.
- Set the sauce aside and keep it warm.
- Halibut Directions: Season the halibut fillets with salt and pepper. Lightly coat the skin side of each fillet with butter.
- Grill the fillets skin side down for 2-3 minutes. Turn fillets over and continue cooking to desired doneness.
- Place fillets on plates, spoon sauce on each fillet and garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs. Serve immediately.
- Goes well with The Perfect Pina Colada.
Per Serving: 336 calories; 8.6 7.9 30 59 232 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I would give this no stars if I could. One of, if not the worst recipes I have made off of this site. One question.......did Bacardi actually try this recipe before posting it? I followed the...
I couldn't get halibut at our local fishmonger - so I used catfish instead. The sauce has an odd flavor on its own, but put it on the grilled fish and WOW! We aren't big fish eaters, but this i...