Carrot Turnip Casserole
Ingredients45 m servings 292 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a medium casserole dish.
- Prepare the stuffing according to package directions.
- Place turnip and carrots in a pot with enough water to cover, and bring to a boil. Cook until tender. Drain, and mash. Mix in butter and brown sugar until melted.
- Place processed cheese food in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt in the microwave. Stir in milk, and mix into the mashed vegetables. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Top with the stuffing.
- Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
Per Serving: 292 calories; 11.2 g fat; 38.9 g carbohydrates; 9.6 g protein; 31 mg cholesterol; 911 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
It was okay. A few of the people who ate it asked for the recipe. If I make it again I might remove the cheese as I found it too rich.
It was good but with all the cheese and stuffing you couldn't taste the veggies. Was a little more "indulgent" than I would like.
absolutely fabulous! got lots of compliments at thanksgiving, thanks so much!