- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Grease a 10 inch tube pan and line it with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time.
- Sift together 3 cups of the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix remaining flour with fruit and nuts. Stir into batter. Add vanilla.
- Pour into tube pan. Bake at 250 degrees for 3 hours. Cool in pan.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 719 calories; 45.6 72.7 8.8 149 307 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe brings back wonderful memories from my childhood. My mom used to bake a nut cake every year for xmas. Recipe was lost through the years, Her's had no fruit. This is my second year...
My mil used to bake this for christmas every year and never shared the recipe! I can't say i blame her, it's an awesome recipe. She got it from a southern newspaper years ago. I made it last ...
This is a modified version of the Franklin Nut cake. Original has one pound of butter and one pound of pecans plus increase in other ingredients too. 16 oz. total of candied fruit (pineapple and...