Ingredientsservings 270 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Stir in shredded zucchini. Stir in drained pineapple. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Add dates and nuts. Mix well.
- Divide batter evenly into two 9x5 inch loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 13.2 g fat; 35.9 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 23 mg cholesterol; 217 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This recipe is great. My family and friends are all hounding me for the recipe. This is one to add to MY cookbook.
This is the best Zucchini bread.. I make it just as the recipes indicates and put it into 2 loaf pans.. It turns out everytime great.. The pineapple is a great addition. I have made this numero...