- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- Mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and baking powder. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla until thick. Stir in shredded zucchini. Stir in drained pineapple. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture and beat until smooth. Add dates and nuts. Mix well.
- Divide batter evenly into two 9x5 inch loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Per Serving: 270 calories; 13.2 35.9 3.5 23 217 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This recipe is great. My family and friends are all hounding me for the recipe. This is one to add to MY cookbook.
This is the best Zucchini bread.. I make it just as the recipes indicates and put it into 2 loaf pans.. It turns out everytime great.. The pineapple is a great addition. I have made this numero...
Soooo good. Made it for a family dinner dessert, didn't make frosting, but had whipped cream. So many people that had said they couldn't stand zucchini asked for the recipe.. Have made his rec...