Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredientsservings 379 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 - 9 inch pie pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture, set aside. With remaining crumbs, pat onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread fruit preserves over unbaked crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioners sugar. Blend until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into baked pie crust. Store in refrigerator.
Per Serving: 379 calories; 18 g fat; 51.3 g carbohydrates; 3.8 g protein; 41 mg cholesterol; 147 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2