Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 - 9 inch pie pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, sugar and butter. Mix until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture, set aside. With remaining crumbs, pat onto bottom and sides of 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread fruit preserves over unbaked crust and top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, vanilla, milk and confectioners sugar. Blend until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into baked pie crust. Store in refrigerator.
You might also like
Per Serving: 379 calories; 18 51.3 3.8 41 147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2