Ingredients4 h 50 m servings 482
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In medium bowl, mix butter, flour, and chopped nuts. Press into 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine softened cream cheese and confectioners sugar, beat until smooth, then spread over cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix with 3 cups milk. Beat until smooth, and spread over cream cheese layer.
- Spread whipped topping over pudding layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 482 calories; 30.1 47.9 6.4 46 380 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
I make this with chocolate pudding and pecans in the crust and everyone just loves it.
I have made this with butterscotch pudding and crushed Heath bars in the cream cheese layer. Awesome!
This recipe is wonderful!!! Everyone at a family gathering that tried this cake really raved about it.
This was a HUGE hit with the WHOLE family. I think you could use any flavor of instant pudding. I'll try butterscotch next time I make it. Thanks!
Wow! Love this "cake". I made this for Christmas since I thought the pistachio green would be pretty. This one was a big hit and a few people have asked for the recipe. Easy to make and very tas...
I had to put this in a graham cracker pie crust because I was short on time but will try the crust next time. With that being said, it came out delicious. I sprinkled some green sugar crystals o...
Very nice and smooth...i prefer this recipe with choc and vanilla pudding BUT this was very pretty for St. Patrick's Day dessert. Would make again.
This was a huge hit with my family and my husband, who isn't a pistachio fan, keeps asking me to make it. I want to try adding a layer of fudge sauce between the crust and pistachio layer, but m...